Oil-free EltaMD UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 helps calm and protect sensitive skin types prone to breakouts, rosacea and discoloration. It contains niacinamide (vitamin B3), hyaluronic acid and lactic acid, ingredients that promote the appearance of healthy-looking skin. Very lightweight and silky, it may be worn with makeup or alone. This product contains 9.0% transparent zinc oxide and antioxidant protection to combat skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet and infrared radiation. It leaves no residue, has UVA/UVB sun protection and is fragrance-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and noncomedogenic.
EltaMD UV Clear Ingredient Highlights
- Zinc Oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3): Anti-inflammatory that reduces redness and minimizes the appearance of dry or damaged skin and restores suppleness
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid): Humectant that attracts and retains moisture, improving skin feel and restores suppleness
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E): Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
Don’t Forget Sun Protection Measures!
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 30 or higher along with other sun protection measures like:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Reapply EltaMD UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 every 2 hours, especially after swimming or sweating!
- Before use on children under 6 months: Ask your CCSD Provider