Avene Skin Recovery Cream is one of our best-selling moisturizers, and it’s easy to understand why! Many skin types can benefit from its skin soothing properties, including reactive, sensitive, acne prone, and irritated skin!
UPDATE: Skin Recovery Cream has unfortunately been discontinued by the manufacturer and relaunched with a new & improved formula, Avene Tolerance Control Soothing Skin Recovery Cream. We’re sorry to see it go, but our CCSD providers have been loving the new formulation! Skin Recovery Cream is available while supplies last, and when its gone, its gone!
Skin Recovery Cream Benefits
- Soothing and protective moisturizing cream formulated in sterile packaging with minimal, pure ingredients for maximum skin tolerance
- Helps reduce skin reactivity and restore damaged skin barrier
- Formulated for reactive or irritated skin. But also great for normal to combo
- Calms irritation or redness
- Medium to thick cream that goes on a little heavy but then works into the skin so evenly, leaving you well balanced and NOT greasy.
- Parcerine calms irritation and redness while restoring the damaged hydrolipidic barrier
- Plant Squalene nourishes and protects
- Glycerin moisturizes
- Avène Thermal Spring Water soothes, softens and calms the skin