Avene Akerat Smoothing Exfoliating Cream gently moisturizes the skin and helps improve patches of problem skin like keratosis pilaris. It smoothes and retexturizes extremely dry and rough skin with a synergistic combination of Urea, Salicylic Acid and Lactic Acid. It is perfect for use on knees, palms, heels and other commonly dry areas.
- Skin prone to: Hyperkeratosis. Keratosis, Ichthyosis, Psoriasis
- Very rough, dry, scaly skin.
Apply Akerat to the affected areas once or twice a day. Do not apply to wounds, irritate or broken skin. Not for use with children under 3 years of age.
Urea, Water (Aqua), Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Propylene Glycol, Urea, Triethanolamine, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, PEG 20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil (Prunus Dulcis), Salicylic Acid, Carbomer, Lactic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylene Brassylate, Tocopheryl Acetate.
- Urea moisturizes and exfoliates
- Salicylic Acid removes thick, flaky skin
- Lactic Acid moisturizes
- Avène Thermal Spring Water soothes, softens and calm the skin