Alastin INhance Post-Injection Serum with TriHex Technology
- Works with injectables, such as dermal fillers to help accelerate recovery from post-injection bruising and swelling.
- Improves the appearance of skin quality and texture by supporting the skin’s natural production of elastin, collagen and hyaluronic acid.
- Cooling applicator tip provides a soothing effect post-injection
- Size: 0.33 Fl Oz. 10 mL
INhance Post-Injection Serum with TriHex Technology® is specially designed to work with injectables such as dermal fillers, to help accelerate recovery from post-injection bruising and swelling, as well as improve the appearance of skin quality and texture by supporting the skin’s natural production of elastin, collagen and hyaluronic acid.
Read the JDD Article for Alastin INhance Serum that Dr. Carolyn Jacob participated in the research study for.
Alastin INhance Post-Injection Serum with TriHex Technology Benefits
- Pairs with injectables to improve overall treatment experience.
- Accelerates recovery from post-injection bruising & swelling.
- Works with the skin to clear out damaged elastin and collagen.
- Supports the production of new, healthy elastin and collagen.
- Improves skin hydration and plumpness.
- Cooling applicator tip provides a soothing effect during treatment application.
Faster Bruise Resolution
In a clinical study, 81% of patients applying INhance had less bruising at day 2/3 vs. comparator product (n=18).*
18 subjects underwent venipuncture to create symmetrical bruises. They were randomized to receive either INhance Post-Injection Serum or a comparator on the right or left arm. Subjects used the topical product four times daily on the designated arm and completed follow-ups.
SkinColorCatch objectively measured bruise color/intensity pre- and post-bruise formation.
73% less bruise color intensity at day 2/3 using INhance vs comparator product.*
Following injectable treatment, squeeze a small amount of serum on the cooling applicator tip and apply directly on and around the injection area. Repeat this application process 4 times daily, until the tube is empty.
If using other skincare products post-treatment, apply INhance Post-Injection Serum on cleansed skin first, then follow with any additional serums, eye cream, moisturizer and SPF.
- TriHex Technology® – A blend of active peptides and key ingredients that works with the skin to clear out damaged elastin and collagen and support the skin’s natural ability to produce new, healthy elastin and collagen.
- ChromaFADE Technology™ – accelerates recovery from post-injection bruising and enhances patient experience with less downtime and more symptomatic relief
- Ledum (Marsh Tea or Wild Rosemary) & Arnica Montana Extract – calms the skin and reduces appearance of redness and swelling.
- Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Decanone, Silver Mushroom, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexapeptide-38 – supports natural hyaluronic acid levels resulting in improved skin plumpness and moisturization and healthy adipose tissue resulting in more youthful volume.
Full Ingredient List:
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propanediol, Polyacrylate-13, Lactoferrin, Phosphatidylserine, , Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Hexapeptide-11, Acetyl Hexapeptide-38, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp (Silver Ear Mushroom) Extract, Peucedanum Graveolens (Dill) Extract, Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Decanone, , Dunaliella Salina Extract, Betaine, Ledum Palustre (Labrador Tea) Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Phospholipids, Xylitylglucoside, Squalane, Caprylyl Glycol, Anhydroxylitol, Polysorbate 20, Xylitol, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Isostearate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Xanthan Gum, Pentylene Glycol, Glucose, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, Caprylyl Methicone, Polyisobutene, Lecithin, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol.