Revision Revox Line Relaxer is an advanced, targeted serum specifically formulated to work synergistically with a neuromodulator treatment with your CCSD provider! This breakthrough formula utilizes patent-pending technology to not only help optimize in-office treatments, but also to deliver clinically-proven benefits on its own. It visibly improves the appearance of under-eye lines and crow’s feet wrinkles, especially when a neuromodulator is paired with it!
- Visibly reduces the appearance of horizontal and vertical expression lines including under-eye lines
- Visibly improves skin texture
- Hydrates skin, improves the look of fine lines and wrinkles caused by dry skin and helps maximize overall benefits
- Visibly increases skin radiance
- Features a Zamac® stainless steel tip that provides a precise targeted application as well as a unique cooling and soothing sensation
Why Revision Revox Line Relaxer?
While Revox Line Relaxer and neuromodulator injections have the same objective – to visibly reduce expression lines – they work in different ways. Revox™ Line Relaxer utilizes LineRelax™ Technology featuring five potent peptides plus Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA) to deliver dramatic results that go beyond what ordinary serums can offer. This innovative technology provides a topical infusion of benefits that helps minimize the impact of facial expressions that cause horizontal and vertical lines to appear, including forehead and glabellar lines, crow’s feet and under-eye lines, nasolabial folds, marionette and vertical lip lines.
In addition, Revision Revox Line Relaxer contains a Dermal Support Blend of three specialized peptides plus two highly efficacious botanical extracts to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and improve the look of skin elasticity. This robust formula also provides other essential benefits that can significantly improve overall skin appearance.
Revision Revox Line Relaxer vs. a serum with no performance ingredients
- 100% of subjects saw a greater improvement in the appearance of crow’s feet wrinkles when a neuromodulator was paired with Revox™ Line Relaxer vs. a serum with no performance ingredients.*
- 93% of subjects showed improvement in the appearance of crow’s feet wrinkles*
- 90% of subjects showed improvement in skin texture in the periorbital area*
- 97% of subjects showed an improvement in the appearance of expression lines and under-eye lines 15 minutes post-application*
- 45% of subjects showed an improvement in the appearance of wrinkles 15 minutes post-application*
*12-week clinical study. Data on file. Results may vary.
- Patent-Pending LineRelax™ Technology 5 peptides and Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid that reduce the appearance of expression lines
- Dermal Support Blend 3 peptides and 2 botanical extracts that visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Hyaluronic Acid Improves the look of fine lines and wrinkles caused by dry skin
- Inulin Rebalances the skin’s microbiome to support long-term skin health and improves hydration
- Arnica Montana Flower Extract Soothes skin and provides antioxidant benefits
1. How are the formulas and technology different between Revox™ Line Relaxer and Revox™ 7?
Revox Line Relaxer features eight peptides while Revox 7 has seven. However, the technologies are different. Both products visibly soften expression lines, but Revox Line Relaxer features breakthrough, patent-pending LineRelax Technology that more effectively helps relax lines and wrinkles. Revox Line Relaxer also contains additional ingredients for more advanced benefits such as Hyaluronic Acid, Inulin and Arnica Montana Flower Extract.
2. Is Revox™ Line Relaxer for targeted application only?
This product is meant to be used to target facial expression lines. It comes in a 0.68 fl oz airless pump that features a stainless steel tip that provides targeted application as well as a unique cooling and soothing sensation.