PCA C&E Advanced
PCA C&E Advanced with Hexylresorcinol and Silymarin is an industry first, stable antioxidant that brightens skin, prevents and reduces discoloration, firms and calms skin.
- Powerful daily antioxidant
- Protects the skin from free radical damage
- Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Promotes and even skin tone
- Reduces future discoloration
PCA C&E Advanced with Hexylresorcinol and Silymarin is an industry first, stable antioxidant that brightens skin, prevents and reduces discoloration, firms and calms skin. It is NOT water based, which means it has a fantastic shelf life and won’t oxidize (become inactive)! The C&E Advanced has the highest concentration of Vitamin E of any other antioxidant and a Vitamin C concentration and type that is is non irritating , so even people with super sensitive skin, like rosacea, can use it.
Directions for use: After cleansing, toning and applying any serums, apply to the face and neck in the morning. Patients might experience a slight tingling sensation upon application. Follow with the appropriate broad spectrum SPF product in the daytime and moisturizer in the evening.
PCA C&E Advanced Key ingredients:
- L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (20%): an antioxidant and matrix metalloproteinase inhibitor (MMPi) that is pure vitamin C; it minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while promoting an even skin tone.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E) (5%): a lipid-soluble antioxidant vitamin and emollient ingredient.
- Hexylresorcinol (1%): an age-fighting anti-glycation agent that brightens and promotes an even skin tone while reducing future discoloration.
- Silymarin (1%): a powerful antioxidant derived from milk thistle that has skin-calming and brightening benefits and helps fight free radical damage.