Our Chicago Skin Science experts put together this Melasma (Pregnancy Safe) CSS bundle of products that will help lighten, brighten and protect melasma (patches of discolouration) prone skin. All of these skincare products were selected to be effective for all patients, but more importantly can be used safely by pregnant and nursing women who have to be careful about what they put on their skin! Up to 70% of pregnant women can develop the dreaded “mask of pregnancy” (melasma) due to changing hormones.
Melasma (Pregnancy Safe) CSS Bundle Includes:
- iS Clinical Cleansing Complex: A lightweight cleansing gel that is powerful, yet gentle enough for hypersensitive skin.
- CSS Correct Brightening Pads: Brightening therapy pads (jar contains 60 pads) combine the benefits of kojic acid, arbutin and bearberry with the powerful free radical quenching capabilities of silymarin, embelicia, ascorbic acid and green tea polyphenols.
- Revision Skincare C+ Correcting Complex 30%: Delivers the next generation of Vitamin C, THD Ascorbate 30%, that brightens and evens the appearance of skin tone.
- Revision Skincare Intellishade TruPhysical SPF45: All-in-one broad-spectrum UVA and UVB SPF45 protection that brightens and evens skin tone plus provides antioxidant benefits.
- IS Clinical Active Serum: A “results-oriented” formula that decreases the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while evening skin tone.