Avene Thermal Spring Water
$10.00 – $19.00
Ideal for red, sensitive or irritated skin and perfect for post-workout, travel, outdoor activities or to freshen up makeup.
A naturally soothing source for sensitive skin since 1743, Avene Thermal Spring Water’s unique composition is clinically shown by over 150 studies to calm, soothe and soften the skin. Ideal for red, sensitive or irritated skin and perfect for post-workout, travel, outdoor activities or to freshen up makeup.
- At the heart of all Avène skin care products
- Clinically shown to soothe, soften and calm skin
- Reduces skin sensitivity and helps restore skin balance
- Soothes redness
- Calms itching sensations
- Safe for infants, children and adults
Hold upright. Do not shake. Spray onto the skin in a fine mist. Leave on for 2 to 3 minutes, then gently pat dry. Use as often as necessary.
Avene Therman Spring Water, Nitrogen.
- Low mineral content: Does not dry out the skin
- Ideal calcium/magnesium ratio: Helps to improve skin texture
- Rich in silicates: Softens skin
- Rich in trace elements: Restores the epidermal barrier
- Neutral pH: 7.5
- Rich in key substances (LPS, amino acids, sugars) from Aqua Dolomiae microflora1: Calms itching sensations and irritation2
1 Discovery files with the Institute Pasteur
2 Tested on in vitro models