Our product of the week is Skinbetter Science AlphaRet, which combines alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) and a retinoid, providing visible skin rejuvenation with little-to-no irritation! This is a CCSD Provider and staff favorite. We’ve also had great testimonials from our patients with using AlphaRet! The most exciting being that our sensitive and dry skin patients can use it without irritation and dryness that they get from other tretinoin or retinol products! It has a nice creamy texture to it, making it a wonderful overnight cream.
Benefits and Key Ingredients
- Combines two gold standard skin rejuvenation ingredients — a retinoid and lactic acid. This creates a revolutionary, double-conjugated retinoid that releases both the collagen invigorating retinoid and the skin retexturizing AHA, that are naturally time released into the skin to allow for optimum effectiveness.
- Provides moisture (with squalane niacinamide, ceramides, and fatty acids) to help counteract dryness associated with traditional retinoid-based products.
- Contains a potent blend of antioxidants (vit C, E, green tea extract) to help neutralize free radicals and help protect against collagen degradation.
- Improves the appearance of lines, wrinkles, uneven tone and texture.
- Great for all skin types, even sensitive to dry! A trilogy of skin soothing ingredients including allantoin glycyrrhetinic acid, bisabolol and portulaca extract provides a sensation of calmness.
How to Use SkinBetter Science AlphaRet
Apply a thin layer all over the face at night after cleansing and after any other serums you may use. Work up to daily use gradually to ensure you won’t experience any sensitivity. And remember to always wear sunscreen in the AM, especially when using any product with AHA or retinol in your routine as these ingredients may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun.
SkinBetter AlphaRet Results
- A significant reduction in the appearance of depth and size of wrinkles in as little as four weeks
- Improves the appearance of uneven skin tone and texture
- Skin irritation and redness is calmed after continued use
Want to experience the benefits of AlphaRet Overnight Cream for yourself? Chicago Cosmetic Surgery and Dermatology is an Authorized Physician Partner with SkinBetter Science, which allows us to sells their products in our Practice. Pick one up at your next appointment, or call our office at 312-245-9965 to purchase over the phone!