We are highlighting one of Angela’s favorite products! IS Clinical Active Serum!
Why is this a CCSD favorite? It is great for ANYONE, but particularly great for pregnant or nursing patients, patients that can’t tolerate a retinol, or patients that like to lean more towards the natural, botanical side of the spectrum with their skincare products.
What to know about IS Clinical Active Serum?
- Resurfacing serum – Gets the “retinol” results, without the downtime
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Diminishes the appearance of uneven skin tone
- Excellent for blemish-prone skin
- Smooths and softens the skin, enhances hydration
- Gives the appearance of smaller pores
- Provides both rapid and long-term results
- Sugar Cane Extract (source of glycolic acid): gently exfoliates the skin for a renewed complexion
- Bilberry Extract (source of lactic acid): a natural exfoliant with moisturizing properties
- White Willow Bark Extract (source of salicylic acid): exfoliates the skin and deep-cleanses pores
- Arbutin & Mushroom Extract: assists in minimizing the appearance of uneven skin tone while brightening the overall complexion
Use in the evening after cleansing. Because of the consistency you’ll want to use this before any other serums or creams. Potent activity will be noted upon application as evidenced by a cool tingling sensation. Excellent for all skin types and for all ages. Pregnancy, nursing safe. Paraben free.